Hi Cavers, email@example.com
We have set up this email account for people to submit photos and events for the 2013 Northeast Caving Calendar. Please email the address above with anything that you would like to submit. Any suggestions for changes of format or material are welcome as well. Please share this with all Grottos, Outing Clubs and Cavers.
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rules for submission:
1) Photos from previous calendar or covers of NECAVER are not applicable.
2) Photos must be submitted in a common format, preferred examples are JPEG, BMP, PNG and GIF.
3) It is preferred that photos be landscape as opposed to portrait orientation, but all orientations will be considered. Photos will be cropped and modified if necessary.
4) Please send full resolution images, but keep email sizes to a reasonable level. (I believe Gmail has a limit of ~ 10mB). You may use winzip or winrar to compress files. Or email a hyperlink that we can use to download the photo file from.
5) Each submission must include the photographer's name, and the cave where the photo was taken, and a short description of the photo.
6) For submissions to the events descriptions, please keep them short and to the point. We will try to not reuse many from the previous calendar and will stick with a more "positive" tone to the events.
7) The 2010 calendar efforts raised over $1000 for the Northeastern Cave Conservency (used towards the purchase of Merlin's Cave). We hope to raise and equal amount this year and will donate it also to the NCC.
8) This is a non-profit fundraising event.
Steve, Cramp, Chuck, Felicia